DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 438
6 members and 432 guests
beatle, Diggy, legendindisguise, otb, ReasonableDoubt, SSLow3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#10)
Whirled
girls just wanna have fun

December 9, 2010, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmo View Post
Reading the articles about this wikileaks/assange fiasco makes you question if this really isnít just straight from a Hollywood script. It seems rather certain that he will be extradited to Sweden on presumably trumped up charges of sexual assault. This will then open up a rather remote possibility of him be extradited to the United States to face TBD charges. His home country seems to have pulled an 180 and is now posturing to protect him, but some think this may only be an act in a effort to prevent him from apply for political asylum in Switzerland.
I believe Australia just offered consulate assistance if he were arrested because he's an Australian citizen and they are just required to do so. However, Australia is still working with U.S. and other countries in the criminal investigation.

If it doesn't kill me, I'm doing it again.
1986 Honda Rebel 250 (tee-hee ... SOLD)
2001 Honda CBR F4i (SOLD)
2001 Honda Magna VF750
2007 Ducati S2R1000
2009 BMW F800ST
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whirled