DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 632
2 members and 630 guests
CCS762ZX6, MPSniper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Another perverted female teacher
Unread
  (#1)
Castle
Elite Racing

Another perverted female teacher - February 8, 2011, 10:10 AM

5 times!

700WLW - THE BIG ONE

( Mason ) ** Update ** Warren County Assistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary says that five students were involved and police continue to investigate to determine if their were any other victims. Schuler was arraigned on Friday afternoon and is being held on $50,000 bond in the Warren County Jail.

Mason City Schools spokeswoman Tracey Carson says there was never any indication that Schuler was engaged in inappropriate conduct with students until these allegations came to light. She praised the quick response by the school, police and prosecutor's office.

Original story:

A health and physical education teacher at Mason High School has been indicted on 16 charges of sexual battery and 3 counts of providing alcohol to students.
Read the full indictments --> View Document

Prosecutors say Stacey Schuler engaged in sex acts with a student or students between August and December of last year. During the week of January 10th, Mason City Schools received an anonymous tip indicating a teacher was involved in inappropriate conduct with students. Schuler was placed on administrative paid leave on January 18.

The district continues to cooperate with the police and prosecutor's office. The district reported the allegations to the Ohio Department of Education and the superintendent will recommend to the Board of Education that Schuler be suspended without pay as the district begins termination proceedings.

Chris
Elite Racing
CCS AM #458

Godspeed Bam Bam

VFR Matt: gotta be a winner at something. Cant reach for the stars mind well be king of suck
tecknojoe: we could get together at my house and mount my trailor
vonstallin: whack one off 4 me henrey
thefitzvh: I'm the assholist asshole that ever assholed
  Send a message via AIM to