DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 599
2 members and 597 guests
superchickencornermonster, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#14)
TalkofDC
T.R.I.T.D.H

June 21, 2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
There are actually safe ways to use cars - most of them are used safely in our society. Same goes for bikes.

Please point out the safe examples of smoking in our society...

Now perhaps you see the need for the Surgeon General's office

Ok...no safe way to smoke a cigarette? I'm not a smoker so I cannot really enlighten TOO much, BUT I would say what qualifies safe?

No other non-smokers being effected or affected by second hand smoke? Or do you mean the actual smoker not having a negative effect on their body? if the latter, what qualifies something as being safe for any one individual, if the person who receives the "unsafe" activity views it as safe, what gives?...

some people deem riding a motorcycle as UNsafe...doens't really mean that it is unsafe...only they view it to be.

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
  Send a message via AIM to