DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 500
4 members and 496 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, GRN96WS6, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#7)
jar944
Playing in the dirt

July 11, 2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow231 View Post
badass vids.

so it's pretty straightforward when you can make it up the hill. but what's the best procedure when you're partway up and the bike just starts digging in and not moving forward? i'm on street tires, and have no skill, so the aforementioned event occurs more then i'd like to admit. and most of the times it's on hills i can't even stand on let alone safely walk or turn the bike around on. what's the safest/easiest way to bail from a hill climb that is less then successful?
Turn left or right (whatever way is easier) rock the front wheel down, you may or may not need to get off the bike.

If it's steep enough it dosent matter what you want to do..

KTMs and Yamahas

Last edited by jar944; July 11, 2011 at 03:11 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to