DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 724
5 members and 719 guests
amit, coolkhas, Diggy, Stuckonstupid, vonstallin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#15)
RCFiddyOne
What are we doing here???

November 28, 2011, 02:06 PM

I have a guy here who has an M45 and we can't get him to shut up about that damn car! Apparently, it is better than a Audi A6 in his eyes but he is an idiot so why quote him.

My 2003 Maxima with the VQ engine was faster than my 2005 TL by far. The engine was solid, not so much for the rest of the car. Personal experiences aside, everyone I know who has an Infiniti, loves them and I don't hear too many problems about them. Should be a solid choice if you decide to pull the trigger. Post up some interior pics too.

Beauty and The Beast

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
  Send a message via AIM to