DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 593
2 members and 591 guests
superchickencornermonster, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#10)
Witold
GP Champ

October 26, 2012, 12:14 AM

If you think 14K is "super high priced" you should hit the bicycle trails around DC. Quite a few people are riding around on 6K bicycles around here. My buddy has a 10K bicycle just for his triathlons. (not his 'training' bike, obviously. hehe.)

I'm looking at Trek web page and they have about the same number of race bikes priced above 5K as below 5K. Five of them are above 11.5K.

And Trek is not the most expensive bicycle brand by any means, just the first one I looked up...

That Gucci bike actually should be priced at 30K and have some silly bling on it to sell to nuveu riche Chinese.
  Send a message via AIM to