DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 576
1 members and 575 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Do not rent from Budget Rental Truck division
Unread
  (#1)
cf3232
This Ain't My First Time!

Do not rent from Budget Rental Truck division - October 26, 2012, 05:08 PM

I put in a reservation for a 26 foot rental truck with Budget Rental Truck division about two weeks ago. I need the truck for Saturday 10/27. These Idiots call me at 4:35 today 10/26 and say that the truck I requested is not available for tomorrow at the location I requested. They tell me I must call customer service to have them find me a truck in close proximity to me. I do not understand why it is put on my shoulders to find myself a truck when I put in a reservation over two weeks ago.

Mind you I have already made plans for movers to be at my house for 10:00 AM on 10/27. They said well since it was so late someone would contact me on 10/27 somewhere in the vicinity of 9:00 AM for a possible solution. Needless to say this solution does not help me.

Called Penske today got a 26 foot truck for tomorrow and it is going to be cheaper than Budget even though I have to return it to MD after the move to VA.

Just a rant, but you have been warned.

Penske all the way for me from here on out.

Thanks for reading.

OVER? did you say "Over"? Nothing is over until we decide its over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!!!

~Blutarski~

Dodge131:
If your goal is to scrape knee within 1 mile of your house then you sir have a problem.

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to