DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 481
0 members and 481 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#9)
MudDawg
Suddenly Superstitious!!!

November 7, 2012, 06:19 AM

Any of you guys been to Colorado lately?

For the past 4 years I've been trekking out to Breckenridge to ride my dirtbike along the continental divide for 8-9 days. (Can we say Mancation?) Anyway, one of the mountains we ride out to has the town of Alma at it's base. Maybe 300 or so people live in Alma. Yet there was 1 bar and 2 "medical" dispensaries. We stopped for lunch at the bar. I didn't realize what across the street until one of the guys in our group mentioned it. There was a guy right outside of the businesses. If he wasn't a hopped up street dealer then I don't know what he was. Hyper, looking up and down the street the whole time, meeting people on the street, at the door, etc.

I gotta say, Colorado had better tax this revenue stream. I personally don't have any dog in this fight. (Other than I hate smoke since I have asthma.)

I wonder, did stores in Colorado stock up on munchies knowing this was going to pass?

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back....Chileeeeee's bay back...
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MudDawg