DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 556
3 members and 553 guests
Sal_the_man, Taty, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#9)
storysunfolding
Instructor

November 15, 2012, 01:14 PM

I can't agree with that as being crazy. My parents are surgeons and they're still considered "middle-class" if upper middle class. My step moms house cost upwards of $2 million and she can definitely afford full luxuries on a Cruise Liner with her year end, I brought you guys a fuckload of money, bonus.

However, she grew up on a peach farm in Arkansas- worked her ass off in college, med school, residency and her first fellowship picking up over $400,000 in debt that she worked off being an amazing surgeon. The first 34 years of life she didn't touch middle class.

So are we angry that people eventually make something of themselves as they get older? You're eventually going to do something with that PhD for the money right?

Hell shitty townhouses in my old neighborhood were selling for $600,000 with 2 9x9 bedrooms and a 10x15 master.

Stupidity is an elemental force, and I respect that. ATGATT
  Send a message via AIM to