DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 542
1 members and 541 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
2012: Thanksgiving and You: What you Monkeys cooking or Doing?
Unread
  (#1)
vonstallin
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Talking 2012: Thanksgiving and You: What you Monkeys cooking or Doing? - November 16, 2012, 10:08 AM

2012: Thanksgiving and You: What you Monkeys cooking or Doing?
in the long standing tradition of seeing what the general population does for Bird day.... I post this...

2011:
2011: Thanksgiving and You: What you Monkeys cooking or Doing?

2010:
2010: Thanksgiving and You: What you Monkeys cooking or Doing?

Now what are you guys doing this year?
For me?
Since I was raised Atheist, (joking...sorta) I will be heading to a friend's house. They have a Displacement Non denominational dinner every year. Allot of the people attending are interns from outside the US or far reaches inland. Plus just peps from the area who have nothing else to do like me. Im taking My biker chick/sutto GF thingy.

Last year I brought the Butterball Deep Fryer and it has changed my life.
I use the Toni Inject-able Creol Butter and Cajun peper on the skin and deep fry the turkey. It sears the skin and the saturated fat is super low vs. traditional fried chicken.
The taste is off the hook. This was money well spent and the safest way to Fry turkeys.

So far I have Fried 4 Turkeys and last weekend I had a Old School Bikers Reunion at my house and had over 50 bikers/close friends show up so I fried 2 Turkeys and hands down besides my spaghetti...it was the Hit of the Party.

So this year I am Frying one for turkey day, one for this chicks house party Dec 3rd, and Then Fry 1 or two for my NYE Party.

Here is the Turkey Fryer...

Time wise....
I cook mostly 12lbs birds but it can take up to a 14lbs bird.
Marinate the turkey overnight.

2 gallons of cooking oil takes 35 min to heat up.
Cooking the turkey is 3-4min per pound so I normally set the timer for 48 minutes for a 12lbs bird. PERFECT every single time.

They make 3 Turkey Fryers now.

Standard 14lbs Black average price of $95
Chrome 14lbs average price $114
New XL 20lbs average price $209

So What are you monkeys doing?
Who's cooking?
Going out? where?
Traveling? Where?

I like hearing what people do. I don't come from a traditional sorta home and my parents don't celebrate holidays, nor birthdays, nor give presents or say stuff like "I love you" so I feel a little left out of the traditional American holidays.

Post up for my entertainment.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin