DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 499
0 members and 499 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#14)
boomboom929
Got Any Gwapes?

April 26, 2005, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooks
That's true Ed. I got mine from Deep Creek Marina in McHenry, MD for $8301 OTD. It was about 3.5 hrs one way. They don't charge freight, assembly or anything else. The actual price of the bike was $8251 plus $50 for processing fees. Remember when you buy out of state, they will either give you the title or mail it to you. You are responsible for going to the DMV of your state and registering the bike and paying any sales tax which isn't much. If you want the best price and don't care about travelling too far, try Romney Cycle Center in Romney, WV. I have their number if you want it. You should also be able to find it from the dealer locator on suzukicycles.com also. They didn't have any 750's when I was looking to buy but they get them in all the time.
You got that from Parker and Carol?

"I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust"

*GODFATHER*
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to boomboom929