DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 520
5 members and 515 guests
BigE, Dark, GRN96WS6, Katie Did, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#7)
1is2many
watch this!...

March 3, 2013, 07:44 PM

showing off to my brother and a friend they were driving in the car next me, i was on a 2005 gsxr 750. at around 25 mph i made sure they were looking and then i "yut huh'd" banged into second gear and then an 87 yr old lady turned left in front of me. she admitted in court she never saw me. i left two skid marks aprrox 20 feet and t-boned her RSX at about 70-80 mph. my friend paul and my brother said it looked like the bike exploded into dust like fireworks. i flew 180 feet approx 60 feet of that was in the air. of course it was to hot to have my jacket on so it was in my backpack, no gloves either. my shirt was ripped and melted to shreds, my shoe laces literally melted against the pavement and then broke and shoes flew off. scratched and melted one side of my cell phone through my jeans without making a hole in them. lots of rash of course, blood pouring from my elbow, left knee blew up and the rag doll effect ruined my joints and made pain all over my body but i didnt break anything. still was in hospital for 9 days and didnt walk for a month didnt work for two months and i still have residual effects from it. seized up my left shoulder joint and between that and my knee was horrible rehab. oh yeah and once you rash all the skin off your palm and knuckles you tend to wear gloves.

i definitely dont ride the same, way more defensive and slow down for intersections and i expect people to pull out so i plan for it. had i not been excessively speeding it wouldnt have happened even though she was charged.

Last edited by 1is2many; March 3, 2013 at 07:47 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to