DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 443
3 members and 440 guests
HotRod1200, RRonin, SSLow3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#14)
Jshep
ELBOWZ

March 3, 2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendindisguise View Post
Broken my back twice. In 2009, fractured T2 through T10, actually crushed T10 and I'm an inch shorter. Broke my whole right rib cage and tore a lot of muscles in between my shoulders, damaged a lot of nerves and do not have feeling in between my shoulders. Fractured right scapula (shoulder blade). During this accident I was knocked out for three days.

2010, Broke my back again, along with my neck. Destroyed L1 and needed emergency surgery due to the amount of damage. I now have titanium holding me together. Broke C7 in my neck, the front and back and the doctors still don't believe Im not paralyzed. There is a piece of the vertebrae from C7 just floating in the back of my neck.
Fuck dude.

CCS #720 Expert
Michelin Tires www.sportbiketireservice.com
EvolveGT www.evolvegt.com
MRP Motorsports www.mrpmotorsports.com
MOTO-D Racing Tire Warmers www.motodracing.com
EVIL Powder Coating www.evilpowdercoating.com
AMSOIL www.dc-moto.net
Trackside Parts Club www.tracksidepartsclub.com
James
  Send a message via AIM to