DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 198
7 members and 191 guests
2blueyam, Cinko, Heist, Slider, superchickencornermonster, t84a, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#22)
benlt1000
Bling Blang Blaow

April 15, 2014, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
This is odd as hell....

We hung out (non bikes) and bikes. He hit me up 3 to 4 days before he shot himself. Told me he was just talking to Hyatt and wanted to come down and hang out. I said cool. He was going to come down in June.

Told me about his job...why he moved to Conn (guns) and said he was loving life...garage full of race bikes.

The last text I got from him was that thursday.
Even text me pics of his chick (pretty damn hot)....

So this is odd...seemed like shit was going well.

He did tell me that he moved to Conn because of NY strict gun law and that he "Makes sure" people get to court.

damn dude.

VON I'm SO GLAD you brought this up. I didn't want to be the only one thinking this... I hate to be one of those "conspiracy" people especially on the heels of something this tragic, but for those of you who knew Abe this was NOT at all like him. He was very thoughtful, fun loving, intelligent and loyal. This seems to be very out of character for him. Over the past 10 years, We've ridden together and when he got out of insurance and started going to school in NY, he'd text me and we'd make time to grab burgers and catch up when he was in town.

Von, are you aware of the circumstances surrounding his CCW permit in CT? I know that he challenged the local pd department when they tried to force him to provide additional documentation without warrant. Abe, being an attorney and someone who didn't believe in police bullying said no. I'm not sure if he ever wrote a letter or just verbally challenged the chief on attempting to add to the legal requirements for his CCW, but from what he told me it was a small town run by the police where "everybody knew everybody."

When I read that the police were the ones who found the car and he was shot in the head it really makes me wonder what else happened.

2003 Honda VTX 1800R - Modded to the MAX
2005 Ducati M800 - RIP

'You live more in 5 minutes on a motorcycle than most people do in life time' --Burt Munro

RIP Wayne Thomas (AKA Godson) ...ride on my brother, ride on.

CheapMotorcycleDeals.com - My blog where I search for the best deals on Motorcycles for sale in the DC Metro Area (Updated daily).

Last edited by benlt1000; April 15, 2014 at 11:32 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to