DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 562
4 members and 558 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, GRN96WS6, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
Thread: Caps 2014-15!
View Single Post
Caps 2014-15!
Unread
  (#5)
Camelhumps
SRWJTS Media and Safety

Caps 2014-15! - October 7, 2014, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrotx View Post
We'll be going and watching from 429.

Looks like Wilson is out of the lineup for this game? Brown's slip into the boards looked like a concussion.

Edit: I forgot he fractured his fibula; I wonder how the lineup will change when Orlov and Wilson get healthy.

And how long will Laich last?

I'll be in 406

When Orly comes back, our top 6 D will look very good with 27-Niskanen(2? Don't know his number), 74-44, and 52-6.

Wilson will end up taking a 4th line spot, which I wish he wouldn't. He needs to be getting significantly more than 4-8 minutes a night in order to develop.

Hopefully Laich can pull out close to a full season. He claims he is and feels better than he has in years. We'll see.

'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

Discord - camelhumps#7702
  Send a message via AIM to