DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 533
5 members and 528 guests
Gots_a_sol, gsgs, Heist, KirkRoy, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#91)
Dutch
Eddie would go ...

December 16, 2014, 02:44 PM

LOL

y'all have fun with this one.

Swiss gun ownership stats...lol trolled hard by the NRA I see.

Dude, I've lived there. I do know why that number is what it is.

If you really want to play that card and think I'm stupid enough to buy it you should probably mention that ammunition for said Swiss guns is not owned. So you see, by your own statistics, just owning a rifle is deterrent enough. You don't even need ammo. So why so folks whine about magazine restrictions,you shouldn't even have ammo to start with....

Also not a very diverse group at all, you know with the four languages groups and all that they have... They are also one of the top immigration destinations in Europe, have been since WWII. Check it son.

Get back to the CIA torture and keep this on track

I'll be interested, along with Rodman and his good friend Kim, to see what the UN has to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.

Last edited by Dutch; December 16, 2014 at 02:48 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to