DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 534
6 members and 528 guests
Dark, Gots_a_sol, gsgs, Heist, KirkRoy, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#94)
BlackHatch
Meh

December 16, 2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
LOL

y'all have fun with this one.

Swiss gun ownership stats...lol trolled hard by the NRA I see.

Dude, I've lived there. I do know why that number is what it is.

If you really want to play that card and think I'm stupid enough to buy it you should probably mention that ammunition for said Swiss guns is not owned. So you see, by your own statistics, just owning a rifle is deterrent enough. You don't even need ammo. So why so folks whine about magazine restrictions,you shouldn't even have ammo to start with....

Also not a very diverse group at all, you know with the four languages groups and all that they have... They are also one of the top immigration destinations in Europe, have been since WWII. Check it son.

Get back to the CIA torture and keep this on track

I'll be interested, along with Rodman and his good friend Kim, to see what the UN has to say.
In the absence of facts...conjecture fits the bill.

Switzerland is an almost entirely European...read white...populated country.

I didn't say it wasn't diverse...just that it is mostly European. Pretty sure they have more than one language in Europe.

You are right people want to go there. The standard of living is supremely high as it is Norway and other Nordic countries that have vast resources and industry for the number of people in that country.

Why wouldn't people want to immigrate into the 2nd or 3rd highest salary country in Europe?

Wasn't their attempt at a gun restrictions referendum just rejected?

Do you really think that Ammo is available?

I guess you passed on the other stats:

Comparing murder rates and gun ownership across countries - Crime Prevention Research Center
  Send a message via AIM to