DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 529
6 members and 523 guests
Dark, Gots_a_sol, gsgs, Heist, KirkRoy, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#98)
Heist
Your Ad Here

December 16, 2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
So just to be clear, you would condemn a Jew for taking out a Hitler youth school after Nazis killed his family in a concentration camp? (honest question... just seeing where you stand)
The answer to this question is not diametric. There is context and shading.

A Jew in grief would be somewhat understandable, but would still leave me with an unfavorable opinion.

If a Jew held credible knowledge these kids were to be imminently deployed and sent out to kill other Jews, then I would have some softening on my stance. I wouldn't like it, but I understand.

However, sending in a a hit squad of Jews whose sole purpose was to indiscriminately shoot as many kids as possible would be absolutely unpalatable by my standard, and I would call for their trial.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to