DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 535
5 members and 530 guests
Gots_a_sol, gsgs, Heist, KirkRoy, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#103)
Dutch
Eddie would go ...

December 17, 2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post

93% from Germany, France, and Italy. Not sure most would refer to that as diverse in my book.

Statistical information about Switzerland
I picked random countries off the top of my head to illustrate the absurdity of drawing the correlation. That you choose to see that as selective is your prerogative.

You are misinterpreting statistics about language distribution in Switzerland as immigration information. The fact that the table lists Romansh is a dead give away (Romansh is a language spoken only in Switzerland - it's not a country of origin). An understandable mistake since the Swiss labeled it as Ethnic Division but a mistake nonetheless.

A better source would be Swiss Statistics - Population with a migration background in which you can see that about 35% of the Swiss have a migration background (as of 2013).

Things you learned today.

Go visit, it's really a beautiful country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to