DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 127
1 members and 126 guests
Toecutter
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
Thread: 1299
View Single Post
Unread
  (#4)
jaycee703
AMA Superbike Champ

February 11, 2016, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wheelsarebetter View Post
Post up in the 1299 or Ducati forums. Im sure someone will be up for it. Ive been to MIR couple of times last year on open days, and Ive seen a couple of 1199s there.
I've ridden and raced the 1199 on some straights. I was very disappointed. If you guys know anyone send them my way I would love to race one. I have a friend with an 899 who swore it would whoop my 600 and we raced and it was even a race. He's since sold it bought the new r1 and sold it 3 mos later because he didn't like that either now he's talking about the 1299 but wants me to race one before he pulls trigger. wants to make sure it would blow me out of the water.
  Send a message via AIM to