DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 607
2 members and 605 guests
2blueyam, dubplaya
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#2317)
vonstallin
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

March 14, 2018, 02:10 PM

I ended up selling my classic 2001 F600 Trek that I said Id never sell...
I brought it in 2005.. sold it for about $275...not bad..the guy who brought it from me update me on the upgrades he is doing...shit looks fly now...

I ended up picking up a 2012-2014 Scotts bottom bitch hood bike to replace my F600.
Gathering my street mods. Got it on the cheap.
Sold my GF bike she was not using much...and replaced it with a Walmart Hyper. For $125 this bike is fantastic. I got one for my co worker...(he paid me back)...
Its a good hood, commuter shit on bike...for when you are visiting people like me in the hood and want to chain it to a pole.

Finally got my bike race also.
GF bike will be leaving soon. so ill just have my main scotts road bike...and my scotts hood creeper.

Dirt bike crash have me only riding at work for less than 15 miles on lunch breaks...low low low elevation changes..working on my foot now.

ive owned 3 scotts so far...

Garry Fisher work bike

The Scotts...

work lunch run....

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin