DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 184
3 members and 181 guests
2blueyam, Cinko, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#9)
---> Venom <---
What's today? aah fuck it

March 23, 2018, 10:48 AM

The worst part is we talked just a few days before this happened. I had no idea things were that bad. Dasan was like a brother to me. He was the kindest soul and always helped people. He did mods on almost all of my bikes just for the pure pleasure of seeing them done. He got joy out of helping folks. Some of you may remember the old school social gatherings when we were interchangeable (token jokes lol).

Daytona trips were beyond epic! I'm trying to gather some photos, if you guys have any, please post them up, preferably with a little caption. The family is trying to gather some for the celebration of life at the funeral home this weekend.

Screenshot_20180307-181537.png
  Send a message via AIM to