DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 605
2 members and 603 guests
2blueyam, dubplaya
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#5)
TNT
GP Champ

July 4, 2018, 10:19 AM

I guess I don't know enough about the case and the details of subsequent investigative missteps.

I still think Occam's Razor applies. The media likes to trash the police for "withholding information" when they do it on a daily basis to spin their stories.

At the end of the day, the police have no legal obligation to help anyone, let alone save someone's life. They could be playing Yahtzee in that hallway and wouldn't be legally responsible for not acting more quickly. I do believe that police often do the best they can, going into harms way in uncertain situations, and until I see something really damning, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Sloppy eyewitness testimony and poor control of an ancillary crime scene don't constitute any more validity to conspiracy theories.
  Send a message via AIM to