DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 557
4 members and 553 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, Nobrains, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#6)
BlackHatch
Meh

July 4, 2018, 12:10 PM

I haven't seen the media specifically trash them for "withholding" information. I am sure it exists to some extent, but what I have seen is mostly what I would have issue with as well. Those items are as referenced in my early post:
  • Lack of accuracy in information
    • How is this even possible with stuff when it comes to items like the timeline. Every piece of video footage inside that hotel (which probably has no fewer than several thousand cameras) has world time clock stamp on it.
  • Lack of information regarding the shooter
    • There isn't a place on the planet that has more cameras, facial recognition, or technology when it comes to surveillance, than Las Vegas. Is this all we have at this point is a couple of grainy stills of the shooter going back and forth?
  • Lack of chain of custody on evidence
    • The let the residence of the single largest mass shooter in history be broken into and burglarized after this happened. How is this possible.
  • Lack of witness control
    • Jesus Campo, one of only a couple of folks that engaged the shooter, goes to Mexico after the shooting.
I understand the police are under no legal obligation (settled law) to protect US citizens if that places their own safety in jeopardy. That said, they were within 2 minutes of the shooters room and even just beating on the door and getting behind cover, could have reasonably distracted him and saved lives.

Sloppy eye witness accounts do lead conspiracy theories and the like, but so does the government law enforcement apparently not leading an effective investigation. Whether the fecklessness is deliberative or unintentional, the net result and inference begets conspiratorial roots.
  Send a message via AIM to