DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 488
5 members and 483 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, dubplaya, legendindisguise, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#440)
Heist
Your Ad Here

March 11, 2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Heist, the word salads you're serving up in this thread ensures that I'll vote Trump in 2020.
Color me unsurprised.

Quote:

Word salad is one of the best indicators of cognitive dissonance.
Talk about word salads. Can we keep it a baccalaureate level, please.

Quote:

You want to be against Trump so badly, but you know there are no convincing reasons to be against Trump.
Actually, I did not.

Actually, I had hoped that there was a redeeming thread in the man and somehow he would demonstrate poise, posture and leadership commensurate with a President.

Instead I got a guy who winks & blows kisses at the KKK and White Nationalists, calling them 'some very fine people.' Let's children die in detention camps and breaks them up from their parents saying "it's for their own good." I could go on but I don't want to be accused of...

Quote:
you post what can be best described as outcomes of explosions in sentence factories.
Yeah, this.

Quote:

An abstention, an abdication, a tacit tantamount endorsement of responsi... GTF outta here with that bullshit.
You mad?

Quote:
Your best reason is that Trump appointed some people you think are unqualified? Laundry list: another symptom of cognitive dissonance.
I think? The few qualified and exceptionally qualified nominated, RESIGN.
That's one hell of a bellweather when the ones who want to stay are the worst among your cohorts.

Quote:

Give us the most adverse thing that has happened to you personally as a result of a Trump presidency since 2016. The most adverse and important thing. If it isn't very persuasive, then, well, you may want to think about that.

Very persuasive is of course subjective.
Your position is "No Clinton, at any cost. That's all that matters."

So, I could say 5 things and you may or may not find some, all, or none persuasive but in the end, would it matter if your firm position is "Clinton-free [at any cost]."

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to