DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 544
0 members and 544 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#36)
vonstallin
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 20, 2019, 09:12 AM

last race I did was WERA 2014. then did track days from that point until this year...

jumped back into racing to get the feel for it again... did the June weekend, and just finished this weekend at summit main.

I def have the bug back, but still working things out. older and body been torn up a lot more since my last race weekend.

I think ill do VIR CCS round and some TDs also. But next season I plan on doing roughly 70% of the CCS rounds.

b4 this weekend the last CCS round I did was 2012. I was not a huge fan of CCS originally compared to WERA...

mostly the pay to grid, and license end on Dec 31st vs. for a year after purchase.

But i have to say, I like how it is right now. I saw a ton of old friends from wera these last two rounds, and met a bunch of new friends also.

so cant wait.

feels good to be back into it. I just need to get back up to speed...still 2 seconds off.

June round....
I had my old ass 2007 Astar suit...it was cutting me at the limbs....
I dropped 60 lbs since march 2018.
10 lbs. after june round. Also got new suit for August round.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin