DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 535
2 members and 533 guests
Slider, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#38)
vonstallin
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 21, 2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_the_man View Post
Damn you cut 60lbs in one year? That's hella impressive man
well more like 17 months. almost a year and a half. One of my biker friends started about the same time and he dropped 108 lbs so far.

We both did it with cutting back food wise.

For me i paid $350 for a nutritionist and the key item she focused on besides the typical carbs, n shit was making sure that in every serving of whatever I eat it has less than 7 grams of SUGAR.... Nothing and I mean NOTHING has under 7 grams.

All of these Diet, low cal and so called healthy items have on average 20 grams and above. Even natural fruit is kind of off the table unless you can portion it down to less than 7 grams.

I do not follow her complete program... I will still eat at ..say Long John silver, but ill make sure the rest of my food for a few days is hard core to the plan...

My game plan was to drop 70lbs.

Go from 264lbs down to about 195 lbs.
But at 207 lbs right now.. I think I can get down to 185 lbs for next race season.

I feel the difference in my flexibility, but these last two race weekends I realized I am weak...upper body wise... I still have my core strenth , but this off season I will have to get back to my power yoga, and using my own body weight to build....push up, chin ups, sit ups.

Because on the track I was getting tired after about 3 laps.

Im still 2+ seconds off my normal times, and this is by far the best summit has ever been in my 14 years on her...so i should be way faster.

Im just excited to get back into racing again.... after WERAs pitiful 2014 grids and thirst for money...i hung up racing and just did track days...along wtih family stuff.

looking forward to VIR.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin