DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 597
2 members and 595 guests
davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
2013 Ducati Hypermotard
Unread
  (#1)
TTViper
Railing!

2013 Ducati Hypermotard - August 26, 2019, 10:19 AM

Iím selling the most fun bike Iíve ever ridden. Iím the second owner of this 2013 Ducati Hypermotard. I bought it from the first owner when it had 1,000 miles on it, and itís been nothing but reliable for me. The bike has the high mount full Termi race system and ECU installed, and it sounds spectacular. Asking $6,750 OBO. For asking price Iíll throw in the pit bull SSS rear-stand and a new Q3 rear tire. This bike was serviced last summer for the 9,000 mile check up (plugs, belts, fluids, and new Q3 tires) at Colemanís in Falls Church. Around the same time I replaced the battery and brake pads. The Desmo valve service is not due until 18,500 miles. Please message me if you have questions or would like more pictures. I can deliver in the DC area for a fee. The previous owner had a low speed spill and dropped this bike on its left side, the damage is shown in pictures. The bike has always been garage kept, and is pretty clean.

Shoot me an email in you're interested watsonp88@gmail.com, otherwise I'll check this post periodically.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.jpg (229.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust.jpg (240.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg damage.jpg (95.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg damage2.jpg (169.8 KB, 23 views)

2013 Hypermotard
1998 Superhawk

Last edited by TTViper; September 9, 2019 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: lowered price
  Send a message via AIM to