DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 555
5 members and 550 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, nootherids, Sal_the_man, TTViper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#7)
GhostRydr
I'm so tired

October 13, 2005, 03:46 PM

This is stupid...some MOD or ADMIN removed my image or made it so it couldn't be shown. There was nothing wrong with the image. There was no nudity or anything of that sort. They were both cartoons and the first one of the Pirate Bunny was copied off of a T-shirt. You (MOD or ADMIN) could have just asked me to take it down instead of going behind my back and making it so no one could see it. This board used to be fun...now it seems that everything that everyone does is either offensive to someone or takes it upon themselves to be do what "they" feel like doing.

I read on another thread that this clothed bunny (and you couldn't even tell if it was clothed or not) might have been construed as offensive. So I took it down. But at least someone said something and I took it down. The other image of Jessica Rabbit that was taken down behind my back was not offensive. Though I would have taken it down myself if you would have just talked to me about it first.

This really pisses me off. All I ask is that you talk to me first before taking something as simple as a cartoon that was perfectly fine and make it your own decision to remove it.

Sheesh....I am so f'ing mad right now....

Myke
- 2015 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
- 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S
- 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
- 1999 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
- 2001 Suzuki DR650 (Sold)

R.I.P. my friends;
Karl Michael "Dragula" Meckenberg
Greg "BamBam" Walker
Jeff Vega
Totnac
  Send a message via AIM to