DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 562
4 members and 558 guests
2blueyam, Heist, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#7)
AJ711
BOHICA

July 20, 2006, 01:22 AM

Johnny, what have we told you about touching things you don't know alot about, like fire, women and McDonald's coffee? You'll end up getting burned.

Rob,

I was trying to upload some resized pictures and came up with the following error.
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagetypes() in /home/var/www/dcsportbikes.net/photoplog/functions.php on line 44
Not sure if it is an issue with the new server, DNS stuff, my connection here at work or something else. I'm going to give it a try when I get home and see what happens. It very well might be the VPN connection I'm using. But, I at least wanted to bring it to your attention.

And thank you for the upgrade. I'm sure we'll all appreciate it. And my donation for next year will hopefully help out a bit more.

'05 SV
'05 SSR 125 SB-A
'98 Impreza RS

Member of the 72% Club

Last edited by AJ711; July 21, 2006 at 01:27 AM..
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to AJ711