DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 534
4 members and 530 guests
davidcycle, nootherids, superchickencornermonster, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#13)
Scot
whoa preppy......

September 26, 2006, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekoniz
Which goes back to Adrian's comment...scam. You can pay them $100K over time with no claims, yet one little boo-boo and you're still paying out of pocket and your rates are jacked up.

I don't think I've heard anything but raves about State Farm. I have Nation Wide, who I'm not too impressed with but I've been with them for a while so they give me the best rates in DC. So far, I haven't had any claims. [knockonwood]

Some say scam, some say business. Unfortunately, it's a business that has us by the short hairs. It also affects us the most since we are of the "frequent user" age by law of averages. Well, you and I are getting out of the main ages of usage. Lots of 20 somethings on this board though. They'll continue to get a dick sandwich (hold the bread) for many years to come.
My mom pays pays 11 cents a year for 12 million dollars worth of coverage on her 2003 Saturd Ion. She's paid 11 cents for the last 10 years. She got into an accident, caused $4000 worth of damage to her own car, and had it all fixed. Her policy is still 11 cents.

When we get older, we'll grow to appreciate it a little more. For the time being, get used to being thrown over a barrel and treated like Chico at a spelling B.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to