DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 546
1 members and 545 guests
nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#6)
EduardoSuave
Happiness Consultant

October 17, 2006, 01:52 PM

great show. has to be one of the first (next to Lost) in which there is real life in fantasy. And what I mean by that is the multi-cultural cast and characters

not a show like 'Friends' where they live in the most diverse city in the world but have not ethnic friends whatsoever

- everyone is still beautiful tho, but thats cool - I see ugly people every day.

my take:

Miss Split Personality - weird power actually - she's like Sybil with super strength and Tony Montana's eff the world attitude.

anyone else believe she actually offed her husband. those dudes in the desert wasn't his crew - that was him. Now all we need is for Ali Larter to do another 'whip cream bikini' and I'm good.

the indestructible cheerleader - ha! the little girl from "Remember the Titans" sure has grown up - now all she needs is adamantium claws. is up with her dad and that bald black dude?

The japanese dudes are great - anyone noticed that when Hiro came from the future to talk to wanna-be flyboy he was dressed as a

- their trip in Vegas was

Lame dude - damn whisper, I didn't realize he emulates all the other's powers, thats why he flew and drew the future *doh* His brother is a dick - but then again he's also a politician so the dick part is inherent.

Need more info on Sylar, the bald black dude and Indestructo Girl's Dad.

and what's with 'Save the Cheerleader, Save the World' - she's had a stick in her brain, walked thru fire, fell some 80 feet and still lives...what saving does she need?

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave