DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 500
3 members and 497 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#12)
YaoMatt
Ling Long

October 17, 2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduardoSuave
nope
I bet she ends up with powers and comes to terms not only with that fact, but that Isaac has them too and they end up back together.

Quote:
that was Nathan, not Peter.
Shows him pretty clearly in the preview where it talks about "Every week their powers continue to grow."

Sure looked like Peter. He may be a copy cat, but I dont' think he needs to be around another hero to use their power.

Quote:
nope, i think Niki's other dimension persona killed him and buried him in the desert.
The kid knows where his dad is. So I highly doubt that he's dead.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt