DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 661
2 members and 659 guests
davidcycle, legendindisguise
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
The reason I wouldn't mind carrying a gun sometimes
Unread
  (#1)
B
It goes to 11.

The reason I wouldn't mind carrying a gun sometimes - November 20, 2006, 04:15 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/18/mar....ap/index.html

The off-duty agent was in the Westfield Annapolis mall with his family at about 7:15 Saturday night when he saw a group of about eight young males acting disorderly in the food court area, police said. When he saw several of them assault another, he intervened and tried to stop it.

One of the people involved in the altercation pulled out a handgun and shot the agent, who then drew his service weapon, shouted that he was a police officer and fired back, police said. The suspect was shot twice in the upper body and apprehended by police officers.

These idiots would shoot and kill someone keeping them from beating the hell out of someone. Too many stupid people walking around armed... good thing gansta's cant shoot for shit.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B