DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 660
3 members and 657 guests
amit, coolkhas, vonstallin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Cat owners...need advice!
Unread
  (#1)
---> Venom <---
What's today? aah fuck it

Cat owners...need advice! - November 27, 2006, 10:52 AM

Last night, as I was heading out, a cat ran over to me from across the street. She/he/it has no collar/name tag. Its a full grown cat, she's very friendly and from the looks of it, a very well kept indoor cat.

I remembered seeing a lost cat flyer around the neighborhood about a week or 2 ago...so I walked over to where i last saw the flyers and they were gone. I could've sworn its the same cat I saw on the flyer (white w/ brown spots). The cat is very clingy and wouldn't leave me....I was a cold night too....I wasn't just gonna leave her out there, so I brought her in.

I never had any pets, growing up the closest thing I had to a pet was a german sheapperd guard dog the size of a pony. Even then, we never played with him...long story, but the only person that could get near him was my dad. Anyways, I ran out to the store and bought some kitty litter, cat food, a cute lil cat santa outfit and a leash so i can walk it everyday.

I was joking about the last two, fags! I bet u would like to see that. lol

But seriously, I woke up this morning and she/he/it had already used the cat litter...and even grouped up the cat food chuncks that flew out of the bowl into a little pile. Holy fack, this cat is a genious, I wonder what else she/he/it knows! Way too friendly tho, I can barely type this right now.

So my question is: wtf am I supposed to do? I'm putting up found cat flyers with a pic later today. But what's the proceedure? Do i take it to animal shelter? Get it tested, identified, etc? Am I stuck with her if no one claims her? Need some advice...

Pic ---->

Last edited by ---> Venom <---; November 27, 2006 at 10:54 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to