DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 614
1 members and 613 guests
WvGoDFather
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#7)
NoVaGhost
PewPew

June 26, 2007, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2H5OH
Spinnahs fa' street cred yo!
buwhahaha... spinnahs......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatspin
dude.. no offense, and congrats on the new wheels and all.. but seriously. You must not have anything productive to do at all.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Actually I was at work when I typed this up So yes, I had nothing better to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6speed
mercurys are nice cars, congrats on the new ride! Post up some pics so we can see!
Thank you, sir. I'm quite pleased with it, obviously I'll post some pics whenever I get around to it, I don't run for the camera when I get something new like I used to, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondahawkrider
I am happy for you if you wanted a quiet 4 door sedan with creature comforts.... I guess someone is all grown up now.... You just bought a PRACTICAL car...... It's outta be nice and comfy to drive to the dr's office to get you prostrate checked and then to the store to get your metamucil for fiber... :LMAO

Just kidding ... If you like it - more power to you... FWIW - I too have a practical vehicle - I bought it under the pretext of needing a functional new car to two and could carry two dogs... When I got divorced - I thought about getting rid of it - but it rides nice - is well put together - yadda yadda - so I kept it.... At least I have bikes to offset the soccer mom mobile....

congrats....

Practicality over-weighed the need for a sportscar... not to mention comfort for my commute... shit i am getting old I too said to myself, "I have my motorcycles, no need to worry about having a sportscar"

R.I.P. Eric "TheIrishGuy"

"Will you carry me down the aisle that final day
With your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray
Let the rain fall down and wash away your pain"

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to NoVaGhost