DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 551
2 members and 549 guests
2blueyam, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Am I getting old?!?!?!
Unread
  (#1)
Aviator
Nolo Contender

Am I getting old?!?!?! - September 9, 2008, 11:28 PM

Let me preface this with some facts. I'm 32 going on 13, ask Ben he knows me or Sidearm. I'm not old and cranky. I think I met my partial twin Pokey once or twice and we are both deranged. I love photography and all things art.

Well, I'm in CT on vacation when my mothers long time best friend comes over. She starts yapping about her son and his "art" and this that and the other. Then my idiot brother wants to see it. We start flipping through his blogspot looking at pics he's posted (he's gay btw AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT...so Im told). Well we see the obligatory bare_chested_weirdo_tatto'ed_heroinfiend, a few penis shots (one involving a noose) and the pièce de résistance was a nice money shot of a vasolined, and hairy cinnamon ring complete with flacid phallus. I mean what the fuck is art coming to???????????

So, my question is to the people who are more into art than me...is this shit for real??? When the fuck did a greasy taint become art????? Is this what Boston art schools are putting out now a days???

Anyone???

Quote:
Make something idiot proof and inevitably they will make a better idiot.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Aviator Send a message via AIM to Aviator