DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 560
5 members and 555 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, Diggy, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#7)
GiixerFiend7
GP Champ

October 13, 2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eweezy View Post
Just wanted to see what everyone feeds their dogs?

Most people don't do their research when it comes to dog food and this is a very important part of their lives. Dog foods such as Science Diet, Beneful, Iams, Eukanuba are not good dog foods.

I feed my dog a complete raw diet that comes frozen. It consists of mainly meat, bones, organs, and a few veggies. Raw is the best diet you can feed your pups. That is what they are supposed to eat, after all they are wolves. There are however some good non-raw alternatives out there that come in the form of kibble.

There is a pet nutrition center in Ashburn that sells these foods. Everything they carry is biologically appropriate for your animals. They also have a great pet nutritionist that works everyday. She is there to offer free advice and help your animals out with any type of problems they might have. Their website is www.doggonenatural.com. The store also sells treats, toys, leashes, harnesses, etc.

A dog on a good diet will have great muscle tone, clean teeth, good breath, shiny coat, and most of all they will be happy.

Here is a picture of my boy Brix

BTW what breed is Brix????
  Send a message via AIM to