DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 206
1 members and 205 guests
legendindisguise
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#10)
java927
GP Racer

November 9, 2008, 11:29 AM

I was not a huge pit bull fan..Just mostly cause of all the negative things said about them. But that recently changed, our neighbor moved in about 2 years ago with a male Mugsy(awesome dog to adults). And the were kind enough to inform us he had never been around children so to watch him with the baby(now 2 years old). So we kept our distance, then a couple months back they brought a home a female thats like a blue/grey color. And let me just say this, she is an awesome dog. The neighbors have taught her to be around Joshua. She is very gentle yet very protective of him. I am just glad there is a rescue for the all the ones that need to be adopted. But until we stop seeing them in such a negative light, people are going to be really hesitant about adopting a Pit Bull. Justin and Sharon thanks for doing this walk. I hope that person you talked about didnt seriously do any harm to the dog.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to java927