DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 507
2 members and 505 guests
Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#11)
n2sport
Nubbs ban yourself!

November 26, 2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFR Matt View Post
How is the reloading working out for you? The last time I looked into reloading, the equipment could be had for a good price. The problem was the cost of shot and primers. The only way to beat a factory load was to buy in large qty. And I'm talking pallet sizes. I spent many years in my families basement reloading 12, 20, 28, 410 gauges. 12ga reloader was a Pacific that made one round each time you pulled the handle. The other gauges were standard MEC's that required five pulls per one load.
I did the math a long time ago and for .45 long colt it definitely makes it almost half. 1 box of ammo at the store is around $20, I can reload it for almost half. For .45 acp and others I can find ammo cheap enough that it isn't worth it. Reloading was also something I just wanted to learn about and my step-dad is big into it and reloads everything.

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
  Send a message via AIM to