DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 464
1 members and 463 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#1)
Nebulis
MSF Student

November 25, 2002, 09:20 AM

On friday night it was about 40 degres out and I was making a U-turn at about less than 20 mph and as I was comming out of the U turn the back wheel lost traction and it grabbed again and as soon as I knew what was happing I was thrown off of the bike about 50feet landed on my head and shoulder. My poor bike is a little banged up it's messed up on the oppisite side that I was turning. Bought my gsxr600m in may and I have put 16,000 miles on it already. So I think that I hit a patch of oil or somthing slick and the fact that it was cold out and my tires were cold. There was a shity used car dealer ship across the street. :mad2: That's why I think I hit an oil patch. This happend after I rode the bike for 30-45 minutes. That sucks.. It just scratched up one side and the exaust. The insurance should replace all of the scratched up parts right???
I have never had to use my insurance before even in my car's. And also is it gonna be hard for the dealer to replace the telefonica parts. Also is there any thing else I could have done to prevent somthing like this from happing in the future? Also the insurance should make it look like new again right?

[Edited on 25/11/2002 by Nebulis]
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Nebulis Send a message via MSN to Nebulis