DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 525
1 members and 524 guests
Speed3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
Thread: Drunk Drivers
View Single Post
Unread
  (#1)
JUSTGO
FASTER

April 13, 2004, 10:14 AM

A friend and i were riding through some of the roads in clifton and passed this car that was all banged up. Continued on down the street and see dirt all over the road and some lady out picking up car pieces. We bust a u and head back the firebird had gone over this hill at a very high rate of speed went off the right side emankment went across the road slammed in to the left side embankment (hard enough to leave his front end there). Then went back across the road again through a yard and took out a few mail boxes. He goes back onto the road dumping fuel or oil all over the road. Dragging car parts behind leaving a gash in the road. We follow the oil spill and gash for about a mile and a half. THe oil spill stops but the gash continues for another 1/4mile. The car is off to the right side. Front end gone. Right side slammed all to hell. Tailgate busted open. Two guys walk over to me. One with blood all over his head and neck. I asked if they needed any help. They were standing about 4 feet away and I could smell the alcohol coming off of them. They said no help was on the way. At that time I heard sirens so my friend and I head out. This all happened at like 5. This accident happened about 5 mins before we got there. He would have killed us both. Some of you may remember the accident were I almost got slammed from behind by a drunk driver that hit about 3 cars during his hit and run. I then chased him down. He too was drunk as hell. Friday I came up on a porsche on Sunset Hills that had lost control and went across oncoming traffic back across the road and off into the ditch. The guy left his porshce with the key in the ignition in the on position and the lights on and just walked away. My guess another drunk driver. Be careful out there. I usually don't worry to much about drunk drivers during the day but have seen 2 bad car accidents during the day caused by drinking this season already. Be careful.

Favorite thing on my bike: the miles I put on it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JUSTGO