DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 588
6 members and 582 guests
2blueyam, Dark, davidcycle, dubplaya, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
MacDad,Jknowledge,Jshep,KLK,and me
Unread
  (#1)
Space
GP Champ

MacDad,Jknowledge,Jshep,KLK,and me - May 24, 2009, 05:39 PM

First an apology for a poor description of the starting location. I thought it would be easy to find.

Waking up at with Starbucks

The original plan was to make a loop. A loop of what....who knows. we rode out of Winchester on some nice back roads near the house. When we reached 522 KLK wasn't feeling the joy and felt like she was holding us up so she bailed

Some more back roads to Romney and a visit the windmills. At the first fuel stop I heard someone yell my name, WTF! It was DirtyR6 and Dirty wife (she is really quite cute ). Bet she didn't like the No Fear .

From here we decided to ride to Grafton.

Check out the old man leading the pack

The ZREX

Bellies were grumbling as we rode into Grafton.
Fine cuisine

In the interest of time we decided to ride back 50. That was just a heartbreaking decision. We came up on a group of cruisers on 50 in MD. There was no place to pass the entire group cleanly. I saw the sweeper reach into his pocket and pull out something silver. He fumbled with it a bit and I thought there is no way he texting. He started snapping pics of us over his shoulder so I returned the gesture.

Riders for Christ. You can't see it in this pick, but he has an IBA license place frame

A little more fun

Jknowledge

Jshep

MacDad

Space

Last edited by Space; May 24, 2009 at 08:30 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to