DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 619
1 members and 618 guests
WvGoDFather
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#9)
dodge131
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

June 15, 2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRydr View Post
People are dying while riding bikes? Do we have a thread for those that die while driving a car but own a bike? What about those that own a bike and slip in the shower and hit their head and drown?

Might as well add an obituary section. Right next to the "What bike should I get" section.

Okay...my rant is over.
Well Myke that brings up another point. When one of the board members goes down everybody is told to hush up and be quiet. Why? Maybe someone on here can help. Matter of fact on wreck that involved an RnR customer everybody was told to keep quiet and I had no idea, if I did I could have saved that person a tow bill of 400 bucks! So where is the line drawn? Its ok to post up stuff about people we do not know but not ok to post up about people we do know?

And I always wear gear while taking a shower!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
  Send a message via AIM to