DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 559
5 members and 554 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, Diggy, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#10)
chumchum
Noob sauce

August 31, 2009, 12:33 PM

awww. brings me back to my youngling days.

i had a squirrrel when i was younger. and it was the coolest pet i ever had.
i had a drawer in my dresser that had a pillow in the back and seeds in the front. and it would sneak out at night and come sleep on my chest.

but yea they will tear up and curtains and your legs and arms when they run up you like a tree.

they used to grip onto my chocolate labs back and my dog would take off running around the house with the squirrel attached to his back. it was the funniest thing to watch.

some shit ass neighbor said that if we didnt return it to the wild she was gonna call some services on us. GAY!!!!!
so we took it to a place to have it re introduced to the wild.

I have a drink to celebrate the little things. Like Tuesdays - we only have one of those a week!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to chumchum