DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 526
3 members and 523 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, HotRod1200
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#9)
Heist
Your Ad Here

October 1, 2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_mike View Post
statement from someone else that i support:

So frickin' stupid... This family probably adopted a discarded child from an Asian country. Out of the kindness of their heart, brought this previously unwanted child into their home and cared and loved him. This is just sad abuse. I know a handful of families from my church who have spent 10's of thousands of dollars, traveled overseas to take a chance on adopting one of hundreds of kids that are growing up in adoption centers in China and Korea, many are girls, some are boys, many have birth defects and were abandoned because they weren't perfect. They bring 'em home, watch them grow, and take proud pictures of their family only have some moron nab the photo and put it on some inane website like rapebook.com. Never mind the insensitivity that goes along with a crime such as "rape". Only on DCSB can something like this become a joke. Sad. DCSB has become a joke.
My responses:
(1) Internet: It's Serious Business

(2) Rapebook is just the name of site. The connotation of RAPE in the physical sense has nada to do with this site.

(3) Adopt a black child. Why fly off to China or Korean? If you're truly interested in giving a minority, underserved, underprivileged child a better life, there are plenty of black children right here in America who represent the largest number of passed over children in foster care system simply because all but black families are highly reluctant to adopt a black child.

(4) The members of DCSB had nothing to do with the content or subject matter of this site.
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to