DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 535
2 members and 533 guests
Heist, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#15)
robby23rd
The STREETS is all I got!

October 9, 2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post
yeah I'm totally confused as to what happened... the write up wasn't very clear (codene!)..

was the guy coming at you the opposite direction and decided to turn in front of you cutting you off? Or were you all going the same direction and he decided to turn in front of you that way?

Were you speeding? wearing gear?
My buddy from school is with me on the way back home. I'm behind him. Where nearing the Route 1 and Cherry Hill exit. To those that aren't familiar with the road, there are 5 lanes, 2 northbound, 2 Southbound, and a median lane for turning into the local stores. So back to the details. We are about 30 yards from the intersection, there is a car in front of us. Fucking car! He has the turning signals on. We are aware of this. The key thing is that he is in the middle of two lanes, the median and the north bound lane. Since the intersection is closing up and he isn't fully committed to the median lane but has the turning signal on, we are sure he is starting to Veer into the lanes that make a left onto Cheery hill Rd at the intersection, as what is the case 99.99% of the time.

Seems like they were behind him, there are 2 lanes going north and 2 lanes going south with ONE lane in the middle for cars turning across traffic into shopping centers etc. It appears this guy was going northbound in the same direction as the bikers, was riding in the LEFT lane AND the middle "turning" lane. But what some people (Illegal but people do it) do is ride down the middle "turning" lane to where there's an actual lane to turn left at an INTERSECTION.

Don't ask me how many years I've been riding.....ASK ME HOW MANY HOURS!!!!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to robby23rd Send a message via AIM to robby23rd