DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 711
5 members and 706 guests
amit, coolkhas, Diggy, Stuckonstupid, vonstallin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#14)
wildjester
Knarly Adventurer

July 19, 2010, 10:23 AM

I hope not to offend any Asians, but I have preached for years that they are almost single handedly blamed for the execution of a number of endangered species! It dirves me nuts! Everyone likes to point the finger at Africa and the poachers there... but in actuality if their was no market or demand, there would not be anyone to sell these animals to. It have even spilled over to the United States, where American Indians (who are allowed to hunt out of season) kill bears in mass numbers to sell the gal bladder on a the Asian market. Whales... tigers... bears... even cats and dogs... all victims of the huge Asain demand.

some of you might be a little surprised at my "bunny loving" reply, I am not exactly known for being an animal rights activist... but I am an avid hunter, and like many hunters a conservationist and a true lover of wildlife.

Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD
  Send a message via AIM to