DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 575
0 members and 575 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
View Single Post
Unread
  (#11)
1Bronco
easyrider

August 19, 2010, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGadget View Post
Ahh, you need the OEM harness? Check with some dealers. You might have a hard time finding it at an auto parts place as they are not going to stock something like that for a ton of different vehicles. So you have a hitch, but no wiring harness at all right now?
Yep. Im going to call napa at lunch and see if they have any in stock. I tried a local nissan dealer yesturday and they told me they dont stock or carry anything like that, which I find hard to believe. I might call them again today and see if a different parts guy is working. had the hitch since I've owned the truck, just don't have the harness for the lights. all that's there right now is the connector from the main vehicle wire harness thats attched near the frame by the rear passenger wheel well.
  Send a message via AIM to