DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 255
5 members and 250 guests
boomboom929, Nobrains, onel0wcubn, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > DC, MD, VA Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#16)
AMA Superbike Champ

February 12, 2016, 10:43 AM

Proc has a rsv and proc has been all over my shit last year messaging me on IG I thought maybe he was police trying to set me up he was so pushy. plus he always wanted to ride at like 7 am. But if you can read properly I said I wanna race a 1299 not a 750 and also I wasn't interested in raving 9/10 at all........ Also is proc as fat as he says he is? if the times he claims he runs he would be running expert class and grabbing podiums. is he really that fast? he was claiming 1:14 1:15 lap times at summit main. I know anything under 1:20 is getting pretty fast
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#17)
GP Champ

February 12, 2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee703 View Post
Also is proc as fat as he says he is? if the times he claims he runs he would be running expert class and grabbing podiums. is he really that fast? he was claiming 1:14 1:15 lap times at summit main. I know anything under 1:20 is getting pretty fast
I suggest going for a ride with him and find out. He's old (though younger than me) so you have the advantage of youth!

There's bold riders and old riders, but damn few bold old riders.
Unread
  (#18)
AMA Superbike Champ

February 12, 2016, 12:02 PM

If he's as fast as he claims he is he will be the fastest I've ever ridden with. I've got a friend or two on this page who are pretty fast on the track. But track is so much diff than street.
Unread
  (#19)
GP Champ

February 12, 2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Leo if you were being serious instead of a sarcastic cocksucker i would teach you... but your bike is a turd.
I am not even being confrontational when I say this: I'd like to meet up when the weather permits, me on my old and crappy 998 and you on whatever you want and go to a track or some twisty mountain road. You might learn that you don't know everything. And you should really rethink how you present yourself online. You get to shine bright with negative attention for a brief hot moment, but you alienate a pretty awesome group of people that through out the years have been a great resource for many. Grow up, just because you swear a lot and talk a big game behind a computer screen, you got nobody doubting what you are: a punk that has some deep embedded insecurities that he tries to compensate for. We've all been through that phase, so I'm not judging. But then you grow up.

2011 Ducati Diavel Chromo (Current)
2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure (Current)
2006 BMW R1200ST
2003 BMW K1200GT (Current)
2004 Ducati 998s Final Edition (Current)
1997 Aprilia RS250
1998 BMW K1200RS
2000 Ducati 998
1998 Pegaso 650
1999 Ducati 996S
2004 BMW R1150R
2005 Aprilia RSVR Factory
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2006 Buell Ulysses
1991 Suzuki GSX-1100R
1991 Honda Africa Twin 750
2008 Mobster Lefty Trophy pitbike
2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory
1990 Aprilia Pegaso 125
1991 Ducati 888
1995 Honda CR250
1996 Aprilia RS125
1995 Aprilia Sr 50
1984 Kram-it 50
Unread
  (#20)
AMA Superbike Champ

February 12, 2016, 12:44 PM

If you've got a problem with me you're welcome to run up on me and find out if you still want problems with me I think the answer is gonna be no. But I will say this... I do not know everything but I guarantee you i will surprise the fuck out of anyone on this page. I am one of the most well rounded riders. Perhaps several of you are faster on the track... probably because you go every month. but don't think that if I went every few weeks or month I'd be just as fast as most of you. Regardless I am still a nasty rider. sure dragging knee is nothing but I know proper body position for cornering and use it on the street on many roads through clifton or joplin. I have ridden joplin with like 60 people and have never ridden with anyone faster than me so I'm no slouch by any means. But I'm sure you can't wheelie or launch. I can wheelie over 4 miles. I can launch from a dig like a motherfucker and I can corner extremely well on the street. I'm not a track guy. I plan on doing some track days shortly. I'm actually going to jennings in a few weeks for my first track day. perhaps I have alot to learn but from anyone that has a lot of respect from everybody I want to learn from them... not someone who thinks he's the shit because 20 people on .net think he's fast.
to summarize I would love to ride with you. I will confirm a 140mph wheelie this summer with one of you fucktards. N sure we can corner and see if you want it on the corners with me too. If I'm not faster I'll still be right behind you. Funny story though you were talking about me being hot shit for running my mouth.... you bitches started on my post first. N I guarantee you on .net sure I'm nobody but if you stopped every rider you see in Nova and ask them who Jaycee703 is I bet you 3 out of 5 know who I am and have endless respect for me and my level of riding skill. I host rides sometimes that have 250-300 people. Can you sanction something that big with one simple IG post? No I don't think so.
Unread
  (#21)
GP Champ

February 12, 2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
If you've got a problem with me you're welcome to run up on me and find out if you still want problems with me I think the answer is gonna be no. But I will say this... I do not know everything but I guarantee you i will surprise the fuck out of anyone on this page. I am one of the most well rounded riders. Perhaps several of you are faster on the track... probably because you go every month. but don't think that if I went every few weeks or month I'd be just as fast as most of you. Regardless I am still a nasty rider. sure dragging knee is nothing but I know proper body position for cornering and use it on the street on many roads through clifton or joplin. I have ridden joplin with like 60 people and have never ridden with anyone faster than me so I'm no slouch by any means. But I'm sure you can't wheelie or launch. I can wheelie over 4 miles. I can launch from a dig like a motherfucker and I can corner extremely well on the street. I'm not a track guy. I plan on doing some track days shortly. I'm actually going to jennings in a few weeks for my first track day. perhaps I have alot to learn but from anyone that has a lot of respect from everybody I want to learn from them... not someone who thinks he's the shit because 20 people on .net think he's fast.
to summarize I would love to ride with you. I will confirm a 140mph wheelie this summer with one of you fucktards. N sure we can corner and see if you want it on the corners with me too. If I'm not faster I'll still be right behind you. Funny story though you were talking about me being hot shit for running my mouth.... you bitches started on my post first. N I guarantee you on .net sure I'm nobody but if you stopped every rider you see in Nova and ask them who Jaycee703 is I bet you 3 out of 5 know who I am and have endless respect for me and my level of riding skill. I host rides sometimes that have 250-300 people. Can you sanction something that big with one simple IG post? No I don't think so.
Seriously?

Damn... LOL. You've got a big mouth. Doesn't matter whether you can back it up or not, it's still a big mouth, and that's why folks tend to dog pile you.

Unread
  (#22)
AMA Superbike Champ

February 12, 2016, 12:59 PM

Well you're still an old bastard who has a gay bike as his avatar... Funnier story though... I don't care what you nerds think.
Unread
  (#23)
GP Champ

February 12, 2016, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Well you're still an old bastard who has a gay bike as his avatar... Funnier story though... I don't care what you nerds think.
True the first part. 2nd is a matter of opinion, and unlike you, I actually don't care what anyone else thinks about it. Last part... I highly doubt it.

Unread
  (#24)
ELBOWZ

February 12, 2016, 01:17 PM

This thread is cracking me up. Yes PROC runs those times and can do so on the street as well even though I'm faster than him now

Save the faster than thou bullshit until you get linked up with FAST riders and/or do your first trackday.

PS - Trackdays aren't SHIT compared to racing at the top of expert and AMA.

CCS #720 Expert
Michelin Tires www.sportbiketireservice.com
EvolveGT www.evolvegt.com
MRP Motorsports www.mrpmotorsports.com
MOTO-D Racing Tire Warmers www.motodracing.com
EVIL Powder Coating www.evilpowdercoating.com
AMSOIL www.dc-moto.net
Trackside Parts Club www.tracksidepartsclub.com
James
Unread
  (#25)
GP Champ

February 12, 2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshep View Post
This thread is cracking me up. Yes PROC runs those times and can do so on the street as well even though I'm faster than him now

Save the faster than thou bullshit until you get linked up with FAST riders and/or do your first trackday.

PS - Trackdays aren't SHIT compared to racing at the top of expert and AMA.
Shiiiiit. From the safety of my keyboard I can say with complete confidence that I can take either you or Proc in a race.

PS: Been down to Jennings yet this month? If not maybe you can hook up with Jaycee and pick up a few tips while he's down there.

Unread
  (#26)
ELBOWZ

February 12, 2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by windblown View Post
Shiiiiit. From the safety of my keyboard I can say with complete confidence that I can take either you or Proc in a race.

PS: Been down to Jennings yet this month? If not maybe you can hook up with Jaycee and pick up a few tips while he's down there.

LMAO!!

I'm actually headed down next week for test/tune over 2 days to get ready for the race season. I've been itching. Too bad 'Mr. Holy'r than thou' won't be down there to get a few tips from but I'll survive HAHA.

CCS #720 Expert
AMSOIL www.dc-moto.net
James
Unread
  (#27)
AMA Superbike Champ

February 12, 2016, 01:33 PM

I am going to jennings. so what time do you run at summit main?
Unread
  (#28)
No more 1050 :(

February 12, 2016, 01:38 PM

I have $20 saying Windblown would whup you on that "gay bike"

I've known a lot of fast guys over the years.. funny how they all share one thing in common: not a single one of them was ever a braggart. Proc can have a mouth at times, but he's just playing/ messing around.. and yes, he's fast. Very much so. Also a blast to ride with.

Fuck I miss those WV rides. Jshep, Proc & Co used to whup me, but I wasn't THAT far behind.. usually lol

Also, what's wrong with 7am? Shit, that sounds like a perfect time to me. Sun is out, roads are empty, cops are busy getting their coffee & donuts.
Unread
  (#29)
GP Champ

February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz1050 View Post
I have $20 saying Windblown would whup you on that "gay bike"
Hahaha. Thanks, but I'll say right now I don't see a contest ever happening. Nothing in it.

I win and all I've done is whip up on a young rider with more ego than skill.

He wins and all he's done is whip up on an old guy riding an old bike that was probably made before the young pup got his MC license.

Unread
  (#30)
ELBOWZ

February 12, 2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
I am going to jennings. so what time do you run at summit main?

I doubt you'll be there when I am considering I'm attending a private testing on Thursday and Friday. Jennings is fun though so have fun and keep an open mind when you're there. There is LOTS to learn that is different from the street. I have done my fair share of mountain carving in full leathers and blistering the tires so I know all to well that the track is completely different.

the ones that don't take the time to learn are the ones that crash badly their first time out. A 14 hr drive back suck after a Jennings weekend. sucks even more with a destroyed bike.

CCS #720 Expert
AMSOIL www.dc-moto.net
James

Last edited by Jshep; February 12, 2016 at 01:58 PM..